Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday: Luna


Adam listens to weird music.  I'll leave it at that.

And when we first started hanging around each other, he let me borrow his Sia CD.  And it was the only one of his CDs that I listened to that didn't make me want to a) hurt myself or b) cry. 


I was just happy that the songs had words.  In English. 

When we first started dating, we didn't see each other much.  So the "two ships passing" reference in the song really hit home to us. 


I believe the world it spins for you...

Fast forward about 3 years. And we got a kitten. We had a hard time trying to figure out what to name the kitten.


Adam suggested Burrito, because our new baby kitten was so little that she wouldn't didn't know how to eat cat food.  But she loooooved burritos.


And finally we settled on Luna. 

You know, like the song. 

Or like the moon. 

Or like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (getting warmer....)

Or.....like lunatic.  There.  That's better.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment